Oh, what a change from last night! Everything I picked up this morning came together like magic! No effort at all!
The first thing I did was log onto Splitcoast to check out the Tuesday Color Combination Challenge. Today it was to use River Rock, Really Rust and Chocolate Chip. This card is going to a lovely little girl in Texas. Here is the link to the Color Challenge as well as the information about the girl named Victoria if you would like to send a card as well.
This card is 4 and 7/8 inches square. I had a couple of 5″ square envelopes that I wanted to use up. Here are the directions to make it:
1. Make your card base from River Rock paper. Mine is 4 and 7/8 inches square in order to fit into a 5″ square envelope.
2. Adhere a Really Rust paper panel to the top of the card. My panel is 4.5″x2.25″.
3. Adhere a panel of Chocolate Chip paper to the card. My panel is 4.25″x2.5″.
4. On a 3.5″ square panel of Very Vanilla paper, stamp the dill from Garden Silhouettes with Really Rust ink onto the lower left corner. Then stamp the words lovely and charm off towards the right middle as shown. Adhere to card.
5. Cut a length of double stitched ribbon in River Rock and apply Stampin’Up Snail adhesive to the back of it. Put onto your card as shown.
6. Stamp the word Kind in the lower left corner of the card. This word is from the SU set called Baroque Motifs. You are done . . . isn’t it lovely???