Tomorrow is the Stampin’Up New Catalog Kick Off at my home in Lino Lakes. I’m really excited about everything that Stampin’Up will be offering in the Accessories Section of the catalog. Oh, but where to begin! I feel like I’ve just strolled into the 31 Flavors Store – how can I possibly pick what I want to get first! lol! I KNOW that some of you will feel the exact same way so I will be creating some product shares so we can all enjoy a little bit of everything in our paper and accessories department. Since I can’t post this information in advance, stay tuned to my blog for further information.
I do have some cards to share . . . this is what we will be making at tomorrow’s FREE Make and Takes. They are so quick and easy to make, but oh so pretty! (at least in my opinion, anyway . . . . ) This first one uses a stamp set from our Level One Hostess Section. The stamp set is called Because I Care. I used a brand new Textured Impressions Embossing Folder called Vintage Wallpaper. GORGEOUS!! The flower and sentiment are stamped with a new deep brown ink called Early Espresso. The inside of this card uses a second generation impression of this stamp. The paper is Confetti White and Baja Breeze. The main image panel is popped up on Dimensionals.
My next card uses the new stamp set called Friends Never Fade and a new word set that is totally punch friendly called Perfect Punches. I LOVE any sentiment that can be punched out, don’t you? The Designer Series Paper that you see coordinates with the Friends Never Fade stamp set. I LOVE it when Stampin’Up does this. I’m addicted to everything coordinating!! I used Pumpkin Pie paper for the base of my card, Pumpkin Pie and Chocolate Chip ink and the Wide Oval Punch to punch out my sentiment. The white paper panels are in Naturals White.
I do hope you can drop in to pick up your new catalog and enjoy creating the cards. My long-distance customers . . . do not worry, your catalog is already on it’s way to you. If you are in need of a Stampin’Up catalog, please e-mail me. The catalog is FREE when you place at least a $50 order . . . or you can purchase it for $10 and that INCLUDES shipping and handling.
Today is the last day to become a demonstrator for $99. How is it that you’ve been able to resist?? Please e-mail me if your resistance is breaking down. I would love to help you be the best you can be as a Stampin’Up Demonstrator.
Have you been a Stampin’ Up demonstrator in the past, but quit for one reason or another? Then YOU will want to wait until tomorrow to sign up!! During the month of July, any former Stampin’ Up demonstrator (who resigned on or prior to March 31, 2010) can rejoin Stampin’ Up for only $35!! To rejoin Stampin’ Up, former demonstrators only need to purchase the Rejoin Starter Kit and sign and complete a new Independent Demonstrator Application and Agreement.
The Rejoin Starter Kit Contains:
- 2010-2011 Idea Books and Catalog (8)
- 2010 Summer Mini Catalog (8)
- Guest Invitation Post Cards (100)
- Customer Order Forms (50)
- 2010 Definitely Decorative Catalog (1)
- Celebrando Creatividad (1)
- Two months free Demonstrator Business Web Services (DBWS) subscription
Former demonstrators will already have the stamping supplies they need, so, in order to keep the price so low, the Rejoin Starter Kit contains the bare essentials to help you get your businesses back up and running.
Details to Remember:
- This offer is available to all former demonstrators, regardless of how long ago they stopped being demonstrators. Stampin’ Up will be contacting dropped demonstrators from the last three years.
- This kit does not include any Stampin’ Up products.
- Former demonstrators may add either or both of the optional add ons to their starter kit. (See starter kit form for add-on contents.)
- This is no Online option for this kit. Rejoin Starter Kit order forms must be submitted by mail.
- The Rejoin Starter Kit order and Independent Demonstrator Application and Agreements must be received by Stampin’Up by July 31, 2010.
Have a great day and thanks so much for visiting my blog today!!
Kay Kalthoff – Stamping to Share!