This darling Cello Pocket Shaker will be featured in next month’s Stamp of the Month Class that I will be starting up in July. This class will be mostly geared to my Online Customers since many of my local customers already have many opportunities to stamp with me. I appreciate ALL of my Stampin’ Up! customers and I am always looking for ways to improve my service and expand their paper crafting options.
I learned about making this kind of shaker card from Erica Cerwin, one of the demonstrators at the Share Fair on the cruise this spring. Fast Fuse comes in handy for making this card, but you could also use Sticky Strip to seal your pocket. If you would like to learn how to re-create this card, I have all of the details including measurements in the video before. Have a wonderful day and know that I appreciate you so much!! Thank you for stopping by Stamping to Share!
- Fuse Fast Adhesive 
- Sea Street Clear Stamp Set 
- Sea Street Wood Stamp Set 
- Coastal Cabana Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Coastal Cabana 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock 
- Maritime Designer Series Paper 
- Night Of Navy 8-1/2X11 Card Stock 
- Real Red 8-1/2X11 Card Stock 
- Whisper White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock 
- Fringe Scissors 
- 2-3/8 Inch Scallop Circle Punch 
- Gold Sequin Trim 
- Gold Baker’s Twine 
- Large Flat Cello Bags 
- Big Shot Die-Cut Machine 
- Circles Collection Framelits Dies 
For a limited time you can join Stampin’ Up! for just $50 US!
This amazing opportunity will only last until June 30, 2014, so take
what you already love doing—stamping and crafting—and make a little
money while you’re at it! When you join Stampin’ Up! during this limited-time offer, you’ll receive:
- $55 worth of products
- A 30 percent discount on your first $150 order placed within 45 days of joining
- A 20 percent discount on all your orders
- Free Paper Pumpkin Kit
- Free entrance to our annual Convention* (must be registered by the 20th of June)
Create friendships that will last forever and enjoy the benefits of fun, friends, and creativity—become a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator today on my team Stamping to Share.
person who places an online order with me receives a hand stamped card
in the mail? Unfortunately, if you select “no contact” when you are
checking out, I won’t be able to send a card because I won’t have your
address information! It’s a good idea to avoid that box so that I can
give you the best possible customer service! Thanks!
If you’ve ever wanted to go to Convention, Stampin’ Up! will pay your
$300 Registration Fee as a perk for joining! My group is called Stamping
to Share and if you would like to join up under me, you would be warmly
welcomed and never pressured. Please feel free to Email me if you have additional questions.
through me earns you a Happy Stamper Token. When you have ten tokens you
get a free stamp set!! whoo hooo!