This is a super cute and quick card to make and using the exact same supplies but a different stamp you can turn that same card into a birthday card as you can see below.
I have my card buffet this week and one thing that I like to do is give my customers options and this was quite easy to work out as they can use all the same supplies, but make cards for completely different occasions just by changing out the stamped image. Here is the How To Video if you are interested. Have a great day and thank you so much for stopping by Stamping to Share!!
- Beach House Designer Washi Tape 
- Giggle Greetings Clear-mount Stamp Set 
- Giggle Greetings Wood-mount Stamp Set 
- Many Marvelous Markers 
- Jet Black StazOn Pad 
- Rich Razzleberry 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock 
- Whisper White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock 
- Blender Pens 
- Brights Candy Dots 
- Subtles Candy Dots 
For a limited time you can join Stampin’ Up! for just $50 US!
This amazing opportunity will only last until June 30, 2014, so take
what you already love doing—stamping and crafting—and make a little
money while you’re at it! When you join Stampin’ Up! during this limited-time offer, you’ll receive:
- $55 worth of products
- A 30 percent discount on your first $150 order placed within 45 days of joining
- A 20 percent discount on all your orders
- Free Paper Pumpkin Kit
- Free entrance to our annual Convention* (must be registered by the 27th of June)
Create friendships that will last forever and enjoy the benefits of fun, friends, and creativity—become a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator today on my team Stamping to Share.