So long to the awesome and wonderful Spring Occasions Mini Catalog! Today is the last day to order from it. It is also the last day to order from our 2013-14 Annual Catalog. Here is a card that celebrates spring. My customers made it at Spring Fling this year and everyone loved it. Unfortunately, the designer paper that I used called Watercolor Wonder is sold out and no longer available.
The measurements for this card are in the video. The thing I love about this card is the Window Sheet over the top of the image panel. It adds gorgeous gloss and shine to this card. Have a great day and thank you so much for stopping by!
- Medium Window Sheets
- Swallowtail Clear-Mount Stamp
- Jet Black StazOn Pad
- Basic Black 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Daffodil Delight 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Island Indigo 8-1/2 X 11 Card Stock
- Smoky Slate 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock
- Tangerine Tango 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Watercolor Wonder Designer Series Paper
- Clear Block F
- Mini Glue Dots
- Big Shot Die-Cut Machine
- Framed Tulips Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Die
For a limited time you can join Stampin’ Up! for just $50 US!
This amazing opportunity will only last until June 30, 2014, so take
what you already love doing—stamping and crafting—and make a little
money while you’re at it! When you join Stampin’ Up! during this limited-time offer, you’ll receive:
- $55 worth of products
- A 30 percent discount on your first $150 order placed within 45 days of joining
- A 20 percent discount on all your orders
- Free Paper Pumpkin Kit
- Free entrance to our annual Convention* (must be registered by the 20th of June)
Create friendships that will last forever and enjoy the benefits of fun, friends, and creativity—become a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator today on my team Stamping to Share.
person who places an online order with me receives a hand stamped card
in the mail? Unfortunately, if you select “no contact” when you are
checking out, I won’t be able to send a card because I won’t have your
address information! It’s a good idea to avoid that box so that I can
give you the best possible customer service! Thanks!
If you’ve ever wanted to go to Convention, Stampin’ Up! will pay your
$300 Registration Fee as a perk for joining! My group is called Stamping
to Share and if you would like to join up under me, you would be warmly
welcomed and never pressured. Please feel free to Email me if you have additional questions.
through me earns you a Happy Stamper Token. When you have ten tokens you
get a free stamp set!! whoo hooo!