Happy Fourth of July weekend! I am excited to start it . . . our family has all kinds of good things lined up to celebrate – into my grocery cart: watermelon, wieners, and S’more stuff – we are ready! lol! But, before we get all that going, I wanted to share a summery card with you! This is a great “July card” for almost any occasion. In fact, if I have time, I might make some swaps with it to take with me to Inspire/Share/Create Convention. Wishing you a happy and safe weekend celebrating the 4th of July!
PS I mistakenly said on the video that there was a stamp set and framilit bundle. oops . . . there is not a bundle for Be the Star and the Star Framelits. So sorry for the misinformation!
- Be The Star Clear-Mount Stamp Set 
- Real Red Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Crumb Cake 8-1/2X11 Card Stock 
- Pacific Point 8-1/2X11 Card Stock 
- Real Red 8-1/2X11 Card Stock 
- Whisper White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock 
- Silver 1/8″ Ribbon 
- Basic Rhinestones Jewel Accents 
- Banners Framelits Dies 
- Big Shot Die-Cut Machine 
- Zig Zag Textured Impressions Embossing Folder