I received a swap card from Linda Madison at Convention and when I got home and started sorting through the cards looking for my favorites, hers was sitting right on top of the pile! You can see Linda’s card HERE on her Pinterest Board. I just LOVED it and couldn’t wait to recreate it for my customers. Of course, I had a couple of small problems . . . I didn’t have the Hello Love hostess stamp set OR the Beach House Washi Tape! lol!
I immediately placed an order (I always need to when I get home from Convention to swoop up stamp sets I didn’t “think” I needed until I saw a great swap card that used them) and while I’m waiting for it to arrive, my friend and downline member, Elizabeth, borrowed her Hello Love hostess set to me so that I could start playing right away. I mean … that’s how much I couldn’t wait to make this card!!
Oh, and by the way, if you are one of my customers planning to attend Card Buffet this week, you will have your chance at it, too! It’s just soooo super cute!! Have a great day and thank you so much for stopping by Stamping to Share! Below is the How To video with all the measurements and tips you need to make this card yourself.
- Hello Love Clear Stamp Set
- Stampin’ Blendabilities™ Markers Coastal Cabana Assortment
- Stampin’ Blendabilities™ Markers Daffodil Delight Assortment
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
- Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Uni-Ball Signo Gel Pen
- Coastal Cabana 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock
- Whisper White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Retro Fresh This And That Designer Washi Tape
- Big Shot Die-Cut Machine
- Polka Dot Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Cards for a Cause – Stamping to Make a Difference!
Early Birds (Aug 4) Get two extra cards FREE!