I’m excited to announce a brand new stamping option just for you! Each month I will feature a stamp set with a Class Kit To Go and my very first one for July 2014 will be Sea Street.
Your kit will include:
- Sea Street Stamp Set in your choice of Clear Mount or Wood Mount (or you may substitute another stamp set of your choice of equal/greater value)
- All of the paper items you need pre-cut, punched/die-cut and ready for you to stamp
- You will receive via email a PDF document that shows a picture of each item along with a supply list and link to the how to video so that you can follow along and make each card step by step – the PDF is not available as an item that can be sold separately from the kit –
- Embellishments will be included with the exception of the glitter in the shaker on the Hamburger Box
- Envelopes will be included
- A completed thank you card that also features an idea for this stamp set
And NOW – – – here is the bonus card that you will get fully completed when you order the Sea Street Class Kit To Go. It’s so bright and cheery – the perfect summer thank you! Below I have the how to video for the step by step process that I used to create the thank you card. I also show you the projects in the Class Kit To Go. Thank you so much for stopping by and I appreciate you so much!
- Hip Notes [clear] 
- Sea Street Clear Stamp Set 
- Night Of Navy Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Real Red Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Coastal Cabana 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock 
- Maritime Designer Series Paper 
- Night Of Navy 8-1/2X11 Card Stock 
- Whisper White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock 
- Silver Baker’s Twine 
- Banners Framelits Dies 
- Big Shot Die-Cut Machine 
- Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Die 
All the news about the AWESOME Designer Series Paper Sale!! It’s Buy Three of our regular designer series 12×12 paper packs and and Get One FREE!! Now is the time to get that Sea Street paper that you see used in the projects above because it’s just such a rockin’ deal! In addition to the Sea Street . . . a few of my faves for this year’s designer paper are: Flowerpot 133698, Back to Black 133700, and Lullaby 133695.
To see ALL the news at Stampin’ Up! click on Paper Sale and Blendabilities Are Available!!