Yippee!! Here are some fun ideas to make the most of your FREE shipping opportunity!
1. Click on the Clearance Rack
and get your favorites before they are gone forever. You are already saving when you order the “Weekly Deals.”
Free shipping will save you even more on these items!
2. How about those In-Colors? You know that the 2013-15 In Colors will be one “in-demand” item once the Retiring Accessories List is announced later this month. Why not get the Re-Inkers while you can? They often sell out with in hours, save yourself some disappointment and get that all taken care of this week. Click on In-Colors
to see your options.
3. Order your gifts ahead of time for birthday, Mother’s Day, or “just thinking of you.” You know the ones who will appreciate it the most are the ones who are as crazy about card making as you are!
4. Order a few card kits such as our Everyday Occasions Card Kit
to have on hand for when the grand kids come over to play. It will give them something to do on a rainy day, or for when you would rather NOT have them getting into “your” supplies!
5. Do you have a stamping or scrapbooking retreat coming up? Get your supplies for it now! Free Shipping is a Big Savings!
6. Stock up on the basics . . . Stampin’ Up! Envelopes
are THE BEST! What about adhesives
? You can ALWAYS use adhesives!! And when don’t we need Whisper White and Very Vanilla Card Stock and all the other Paper Basics
? This is a GREAT time to stock up!
7. It’s nearly the end of the school year . . . what do you have planned for Teacher Gifts? Get your supplies for packaging those gifts, stamping those thank you cards and making someone who means a lot to you feel special and appreciated.
8. Project Life
. . . albums, supplies and kits. Fast, fun memory keeping for that graduating senior!!
9. What’s that one stamp set that you’ve had your eye on for a long time?
10. Indulge yourself with beautiful accessories
from Stampin’ Up! such as our lovely, color coordinated ribbon
, delightful Candy Dots, and buttons, and brads and twine and doilies. Give your cards and projects that extra special loving touch.
11. We have the nicest acrylic blocks
on the market. Crystal clear, easy to grip . . . double up on some of your favorite sizes. If you don’t have them yet, get the entire bundle which will save you 15% plus the shipping!!
13. If you don’t have it . . . you probably want it, or possibly even “need it!” Go for it and get your Big Shot!!
14. As long as your order is “adding-up” consider making that order at least $150 and get $25 in Hostess Credit. You would then have the opportunity to get the Hostess Only Stamp Sets
available in the the back of our catalogs. Start your order here!
15. Thinking about becoming a demonstrator? Get your Starter Kit ordered today, then tell all your friends about your brand new adventure into Stampin’ Up! and offer them the opportunity to get FREE shipping on all of their orders with you through Friday, April 10. Begin with a bang!!
These AWESOME Deals end TODAY!!!
Who doesn’t like to shop in their jammies? Did you know that every
person who places an online order with me receives a hand stamped card
in the mail? Unfortunately, if you select “no contact” when you are
checking out, I won’t be able to send a card because I won’t have your
address information! It’s a good idea to avoid that box so that I can
give you the best possible customer service! Thanks!
Have you ever thought (even for a minute) about becoming a demonstrator? My group is called Stamping
to Share and if you would like to join up under me, you would be warmly
welcomed and never pressured. Please feel free to Email me if you have additional questions.
Every $50 product increment that you purchase in Stampin’ Up! product
through me, earns you a Happy Stamper Token. When you have ten tokens you
get a free stamp set!! whoo hooo!