And here is another sample of the Blended Seasons Bundle that Stampin’ Up! has shared with us. Isn’t it lovely? I’m so thrilled to be able use this bundle that works great for all the seasons of the year. As a reminder, this is a Limited Edition Stamp Set with a coordinating set of framelits called Stitched Seasons.
When you bundle the stamp set with the Stitched Seasons Framelits, you can save 10% on both. The card above uses a popular set of paper found in the Annual Catalog called Under the Mistletoe.. It really brings this card to life and coordinates quite well with the strip of Granny Apple Green Ribbon.
- Start with a base panel in Cherry Cobbler, layer a 4″ square of Under the Mistletoe Designer Series Paper.
- Cut out a stitched shape panel with the largest of the three image cut outs.
- Cut out two sets of leaves with Old Olive and two sets of sprigs with Granny Apple Green.
- Stamp the Whisper White panel twice with the holly as shown using Tuxedo Black ink.
- Color with the new Watercolor Assortment 2. Blender Pens can sooth out the color.
- Attach the leaves to the back of the panel.
- Layer up ribbon and trim.
- Add the sentiment stamped with Versamark on Real Red. Heat emboss with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder.
- Add the decorated cut out panel to your card with dimensionals.
24/7 Shopping at my Stamping to Share Website
Who doesn’t like to shop in their jammies? Did you know that every person who places an online order with me receives a hand stamped card in the mail? AND, if you use the current host code and purchase at least $25, you will receive a “Paper Perk!” The current Host Code is in my blog sidebar.
Too Much Fun Not to Join Stamping to Share
Have you ever thought (even for a minute) about joining Stampin’ Up! for the discount? My group is called Stamping to Share and if you would like to join under me, you would be warmly welcomed. Please feel free to contact me if you have additional questions. Sign up by clicking on: Join Stampin’ Up!
Happy Stamper Rewards
Every $50 product increment that you purchase in Stampin’ Up! product per order through me, earns you a Happy Stamper Token. When you have ten tokens, you get a free stamp set!! whoo hooo!
Magnet Cards & Holders
I use the Magnet Cards & Holders to store my Thinlits and Framelits from Stampin’ Up! If you would like to learn more about these items, just click the affiliated link and you will go right to Stamp-n-Storage.
Current Host Code: Located in the upper right hand corner of my blog.
Weekly Newsletter: Sign up in the right side bar of my blog.
NOTE: The current Host Code is in my blog sidebar. All online orders over $25 using this code will receive a sampler of designer series paper. You will also get a Happy Stamper Token for each $50 product increment on your order. See more about that popular program by clicking on Happy Stamper. If your order is over $150 in SU merchandise, please DO NOT use a hostess code. $150+ orders receive Stampin’ Rewards and you don’t want to miss out on getting your FREE stuff directly from Stampin’ Up! And no worries, you will still get goodies from me such as Happy Stamper Tokens and a sampler of designer series paper.