CREATE YOUR STARTER KIT
Stampin’ Up!’s Starter Kit is completely customizable. Build it your way! For just $99 you get:
* Your choice of up to $125 worth of any current Stampin’ Up! products
* A business supply pack valued at $50
That’s a total value of $175 (USD)
It’s always a great time to buy a Starter Kit from Stampin’ Up! It’s 20% off, you get a FREE Paper Pumpkin Kit and it’s all only $99 with FREE Shipping! You will customize the products in your Starter Kit by selecting $125 of whatever you want. What a great deal!
When you join my group, you will be joining one of the warmest, positive and most appreciated groups around. We support each other and inspiration flows freely!
- Enjoy a continual discount of 20 – 25% off your purchases
- Earn additional income based on sales and recruiting – or focus on being your own best customer!
- Our Stamping to Share Team is called Creative Crafters. We gather online with a monthly downline meeting and each week there is a Facebook Live with the latest Stampin’ Up! and group updates.
- There are Team Incentives and Recognition
- A Weekly Prize Drawing just for sharing
- Exclusive fun Facebook Group
- FREE Make and Take Tutorials to make amazing projects that you can turn into classes or make and share with your family and friends
- My monthly card class to go PDF is provided for FREE to all of my downline members
- We have a great Orientation Program for our new members! You will know what you need to know!
- Drawings for Prizes, Creative and Business Challenges each month, Team Swaps, a Birthday/RAK group, and a Business Builders Group for those that qualify.
- We treasure the time we spend with friends who share our passion for stamping and sharing.
What might be holding you back? Share your thoughts by texting them to me at 651-253-3289 or email me firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, if you are ready, Sign up HERE and be part of it all!
One tip for signing up: When you are picking out your product to put into your Starter Kit, be sure that it equals exactly $125 or a tad less. The system isn’t set up to pay the difference.