Just in time for Father’s Day! Here’s a card that celebrates “The Great Outdoors!” Don’t you love the way the Calypso Coral background paper just lights this card up? There are lots of layers, but once it is all cut out, this card goes together in a snap! If you would like to recreate this card, I have all the measurements on my how to video below. Have a great day and thanks so much for stopping by Stamping to Share!
- 2014-2016 In Color Stampin’ Write Markers – available June 1
- Teeny Tiny Wishes Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- The Great Outdoors Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Neutrals Stampin’ Write Markers
- Basic Black 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Calypso Coral 8-1/2 X 11 Card Stock
- Soft Suede 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock
- Very Vanilla 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Modern Label Punch
- Word Window Punch
- Natural 5/8″ Chevron Ribbon
- Argyle Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
- Big Shot Die-Cut Machine
person who places an online order with me receives a hand stamped card
in the mail? Unfortunately, if you select “no contact” when you are
checking out, I won’t be able to send a card because I won’t have your
address information! It’s a good idea to avoid that box so that I can
give you the best possible customer service! Thanks!
If you’ve ever wanted to go to Convention, Stampin’ Up! will pay your
$300 Registration Fee as a perk for joining! My group is called Stamping
to Share and if you would like to join up under me, you would be warmly
welcomed and never pressured. Please feel free to Email me if you have additional questions.
through me earns you a Happy Stamper Token. When you have ten tokens you
get a free stamp set!! whoo hooo!